"Provide the best possible care to our patients."
Each of our staff members is dedicated to providing the most advanced and scientifically supported treatment in a nurturing and supportive environment. Every patient is evaluated thoroughly with attention given to the social, biological and psychological factors contributing to their current situation.
Patients come from all over the country and abroad to receive the latest treatments available and the ongoing research efforts of the staff. Over the years, our scientific research has extensively contributed to providing current psychological and medical knowledge.
For over 30 years, our four missions have remained:
- Integrate neurobiology and psychology in the treatment of mental disorders
- Conduct research to better understand mental disorders
- Provide the most up to date empirically validated treatments available
- Teach and disseminate information to professionals and to the public
We offer a variety of services and programs, including but not limited to:1. An individualized out-patient intensive program
2. Home sessions to provide our patients with the hands on therapy that is often necessary to learn new strategies
3. Family intervention and therapy
4. Consultations and collaboration with school districts
5. Telephone and Skype sessions for out of town patients
To learn more about our wide range of services, click here.