Hours & Fees
|Monday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Since payment for services is expected at the time of your visit, insurance reimbursements will be sent directly to you, at the contracted rate you have with your insurance carrier. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Do I have Out of Network Benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required for therapy sessions?
- Does my plan have IOP (intensive out patient) benefits?
- Can I see a provider of my choice, if my plan does not have one who specializes in my needs?
- Will my insurance offer an "ad hoc" or "single case agreement" to allow payment for an out of Network Provider?
Cash, Check, Visa and Mastercard
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.